Returns & Exchanges
The Jewellery Company believes in complete customer satisfaction. We take great pride in the quality and workmanship of our merchandise and we are confident that your purchase will meet or exceed your expectations.
If for any reason you wish to return a product, The Jewellery Company will accept the item providing it is returned unused, it is in it’s original packaging and is returned within 28 days of receipt. A full refund will then be issued.
If a product is found to be faulty (subject to a manufacturers inspection) The Jewellery Company will replace or refund the item within 28 days of purchase. If a product develops a fault within 12 months of purchase The Jewellery Company will repair or replace the item free of charge.
To return or exchange an item:
- Contact customer support to request a returns form with your details, order number and reason for return or exchange.
- Secure your items and all of the original packing materials, with the completed Returns Form, in a plainly wrapped padded envelope taped securely.
- Ship the item to:
PO Box 245
Please be careful: You should NOT write The Jewellery Company, diamond, jewellery, diamonds or other luxury-related words anywhere on the package, as this invites possible theft of the package.
- Ship the item by registered U.K.mail (Special Delivery), fully insured for the value of the item plus shipping charges. The Jewellery Company is not responsible for items lost or damaged while return shipping.
- Please request a return receipt to ensure your shipment is tracked.
Conditions of Return
- The item must be returned within twenty eight (28) days following the shipment date of the order. Packages without a Returns Form cannot be accepted.
- We will notify you once we've received and processed your returned item. (Please note that any unauthorized, improperly packaged, or non-insured returns will be returned to sender).
The Jewellery Company is not responsible for any diamonds, jewellery items that it does not actually receive or that is not returned in accordance with these terms.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer services.